Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love my brodder... sometimes

Owen loves his brother so much, sometimes a little too much. He wants to be with him all the time. He is always asking where is Eli? What is Eli doing? He loves the fact that he gets to share a room with him. He gets upset when we have to take Eli out of the room when he is still awake at night. When Eli wakes up in the morning and Owen is already awake, Owen will crawl into the crib with him. Needless to say this doesn't make Andy or me very happy and we have to be on the ball on getting Eli out of the crib.

Owen has already figured out how to torment his brother. I am not sure if he knows that he is being mean but he is not being very nice. Recently he has started pushing Eli over. We sit Eli down so that he is sitting up and is usually playing very nicely with a toy and here comes Owen who pushes his brother over and not very gently. Eli then of course starts crying and then Owen does because I have proceeded to put him in time out for not being nice.

This is just the beginning of the tackling, hitting and other typical sibling behavior. I can't wait to see what Eli will do in retaliation when he can.