Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stop - Icky

Why do babies love to touch the most disgusting things in the house. Eli loves the trash can, it might be because it is shiny. The other day I had a trash bag outside the trash can and Eli reached in found the pancake that I had thrown out and started eating it... COME ON it was in the trash. Luckily it was on paper and not really on anything gross.

Eli also loves anything to do w/ the bathroom--- the plunger, the scrub brush, the toilet water - you get the picture. I am constantly closing the door and grabbing all the gross things from him. (It would help if Owen would close the door after using the bathroom). Eli really loves the plunger, he goes in there and grabs it and carries it around. All I can think about what was in the water when it was used last.... ICK! What really got me the other day is when Owen grabbed the plunger and put it on Eli's head! Andy just laughed and I yelled "It has feces on it!" - ewe! At least with the brush there were chemicals on it when cleaning the toilet and the gross things are killed - that is what i am telling myself.




I am sure they will encounter more disgusting things as they grow older but I hope I don't witness it.. ewe!