Monday, February 1, 2010

No More Tears

Since we have moved to the new "school" both boys have been slightly hesitant at times about going into their respective classrooms. Owen's hesitancy has lessened the last few weeks and he willingly goes into his classroom and is pushing me out the door to leave. Eli on the other hand has been bawling every day when I drop him off. Previously he has been fussy as soon as I put him on the ground, but was reassured from his teachers that it was just a show because they told me he would stop crying by the time I hit the parking lot. Eli down this morning and he walked around while I put his things away and I waved to him as I left and he waved back. It was so sweet.

I was shocked that today was smooth sailing, since usually after a weekend they are more clingy and want to hang out with Momma and Dada - they definitely haven't figured out that we are not that cool. I guess they were happy to see their friends today, we shall see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully as J&J states "No More Tears", well maybe a few from Momma since they are growing up a little bit and needing us less.