Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

Well we have about two weeks left before Eli is a full on crawl. He has the army crawl down and can get around quite proficiently. He loves wires and electrical sockets, luckily the sockets are already child proof from Owen. He also know has figured out how to sit back up after he topples over - or when Owen "lays" him down. The first time he did it was Friday night and I thought, oh man i need to lower the crib. Well I didn't get it down before he went to bed and at 4:30 am he was crying and I walked in and there he was sitting up in his crib. The first thought was "Please don't decide to project yourself out of the crib today", you see Andy and I were headed to Atlanta and I didn't have time to lower the crib at 4:30 in the morning. Well I did lower the crib and realized it isn't low enough, he can pull himself up and it is at his waist, so tonight I am going to lower it again. My baby is growing up too fast!