Thursday, June 7, 2012

On the Farm

We went on a whirl wind tour of the Midwest in early June.  I got inducted into my High School Hall of Fame  and my cousin Kerry was getting married the following weekend, so we decided to make it a road trip.  As part of the road trip we went up to see my dear friend Jenny and her family.  Jenny and her family live on a farm north of the Quad Cities in Iowa.  The boys thought it was so much fun!  They got to go on tractor rides, feed the cattle and we took them to the John Deere Pavilion to see the machinery.  It was great time!



Tractor ride with Leo

Eli's work boots

Owen's turn


Sweet Claire


The beautiful farm, it was so peaceful!

Looking at the cattle

Driving the tractor at the John Deere Pavilion

Owen in the combine

Ryan, Claire and Aaron

The McGarry and Cather Children

The boots hurt my feet - that is what happens when  I don't wear socks.